• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Senor, I have a friend who has a brother who's wife works....

Newfie

Official Lancero Whore
I have no friggin' idea how many times I heard that last week!!!

Had a wonderful trip in spite of a short bout of stomach flu, weather turning nasty the last couple of days and the cigar shopping was crappy compared to what I expected.

I'll give a more detailed post later in the week (including a smoking log that would have most people drooling), but I will say this:

I had no idea how hard it is to get an empty cigar box out of that country!!! I wanted a nice new Monte Cristo box to send to Volusinator to make me a clock. Jeezuz Crow, it's probably easier to get a Cuban Senorita out of there than an empty box!!

I'll update later in the week.

Welcome back Jim.

I feel reeealllllly bad for you that you so much trouble getting your empty cigar box out of Cuba. :p

Welcome back Jim.

I feel reeealllllly bad for you that you so much trouble getting your empty cigar box out of Cuba. :p

Thanks.

And yes, it was trouble, trust me (no joke here).

I had no trouble with the cigars I had as I had receipts up the ying yang (not like a few others on the flight who lost their smokes). Honest to God, an empty box is living hell to get out of there.

What I wanted was a completely virgin box with no stickers, no tags, no hologram, no nothing except for the "burned" manufacturer's marks. The Cuban Customs looked at me like I had 3 heads when I said a guy was going to make a clock out of it for me.

All you had to do was tell them that "The Volusianator" was gonna make it and I'm sure you'd have had no problems! :sign:

Start posting the stories about your trip!

I remember when I went to Cuba last year, they were looking at the hologram on my RYJ's with a friggin MAGNIFYING glass. LOL.....

Welcome back bro!!!
Can't wait to hear some more about your trip!!! :thumbs:

I'd like to see how it compares to my Cruise Smokes. Mine were mostly NC while I guess yours aren't.

I'll give a more detailed post later in the week (including a smoking log that would have most people drooling),