• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza

What'd you call me? :p :sign:

Not me! I've never ever tried one of those. :whistling: Addies in profi.... oh wait a min.... no its not. :cool:

I have some from '98 and they are very nice.
Me too! :cool: These are from NOV '98. They are great for colder weather as they are a tres petite!

And that's where the second question comes in. I was thinking of doing the old fashion style box pass with these. That's where I send a box (15 left) of these out to 3-5 players. They inturn would take 3-5 (depending on the number of passers) of the Bachilleres only... and replace with that number of their smokes. a simple try these pass.
Another rule would be for Each player to send 1 special gift cigar to the player the box is going to. So if you want to try these little gems. LMK by message.
Like I said I need 3-5 people that want to trade smokes to play in the pass.

PS. Islands only.

Wish I had the stock for it, sounds good for some lucky players though

Sancho Panza Bachilleres are 40 x 4 5/8 tres petite size smokes. These are from Nov98. They are a medium strength smoke. They finish stronger and pour on the flavors through the second half. Nutty with a salty undertone. Awsome early morning Weekend smoke! They're a smidge over the $5 mark in trade value. I have smoked 3 already. And thought these should be shared! They are almost dead on at nearly 8 years old!

What no-one wants to swap for a few? Or is it the having to send a nice gift cigar to the next passer? :whistling: Like I said earlier: 3 players = swap a 5pack/ 5 players =swap a 3pack. I have no reponses as of yet. I'll let this hang out there for a little longer. Would like to have it done before Thanksgiving.

Alright... some nibbles... remember only a couple spots! It's only upper middle of the road swapping. It would be a nice Thanksgiving Day morning smoke. Good flavor but will leave your palete ready for more after your Holiday Meal! Somebody get froggy already and help me share these... dagnabit!
2-3 more... :sign:

PM me with your interest asap!

Alright! ... so only 3 guys wanted to try these! Amazing! I figured I'd have to piss a couple people off and tell them maybe next time. Ohhh well. Like I said this will be and old fashioned style box pass (aka split). What will actually make this a pass now is... everyone that sends of the swap to the next guy, will put a Special Holiday Treat (cigar) for that Brother to kick of the Holiday Season with. Kind of a Thanks"GIVING" splass!

There will be no need to list any puts or takes as that has been basically determined already. Again please don't post your gift cigar either. That is between you and the brother you shared with. This cigar should be a cigar you yourself wouldn't hesitate to smoke on your Birthday! All that will be required to post is it's arrival and the condition of the pass. And when the box left and to who it was leaving to. If you see something you want to try...(swaps that are heading back to me) feel free to swap for "1" only. Final rule. Absolutely no extra smokes go in this pass except for your gift to the brother you ship to! No host bag.. none of that I get back more cigars than I sent out BS. These Sancho cigars are 8 years old and hitting dead on... but you don't worry about the age on your swaps.

If 2 more brothers want to sign up... please do so before 4pm PST today! Everyone swaps 3

Already in :(not in order)

The infamous - golfgar
Puff the magic - Blue Dragon
and your ever contradicting- ThankYouForNotSmoking

If it stays like these... we'll swap 5 ;)

Alright! ... so only 3 guys wanted to try these! Amazing! I figured I'd have to piss a couple people off and tell them maybe next time. Ohhh well. Like I said this will be and old fashioned style box pass (aka split). What will actually make this a pass now is... everyone that sends of the swap to the next guy, will put a Special Holiday Treat (cigar) for that Brother to kick of the Holiday Season with. Kind of a Thanks"GIVING" splass!

There will be no need to list any puts or takes as that has been basically determined already. Again please don't post your gift cigar either. That is between you and the brother you shared with. This cigar should be a cigar you yourself wouldn't hesitate to smoke on your Birthday! All that will be required to post is it's arrival and the condition of the pass. And when the box left and to who it was leaving to. If you see something you want to try...(swaps that are heading back to me) feel free to swap for "1" only. Final rule. Absolutely no extra smokes go in this pass except for your gift to the brother you ship to! No host bag.. none of that I get back more cigars than I sent out BS. These Sancho cigars are 8 years old and hitting dead on... but you don't worry about the age on your swaps.

If 2 more brothers want to sign up... please do so before 4pm PST today! Everyone swaps 3

Already in :(not in order)

The infamous - golfgar
Puff the magic - Blue Dragon
and your ever contradicting- ThankYouForNotSmoking
They other "WADE" -Volusianator
And Fuggin.... Gary - grateful1 :p

The "Thanksgiving Splass" Is full.

If you haven't sent me your snailers please do so! Any questions... ask by post or PM. I'll post shipping order here later this evening!

Here is the official "2006 ThanksGiving SPLASS" postal order. Look at the person you are shipping to. Send them something to kick start the Holiday Season with. Since this is cut and dry, please plan ahead and move this along swiftly. Thanks!

golfgar
grateful1
TYFNS
The Volusianator
Blue Dragon

Very nice, thanks for putting this together! Should be fun. Should the puts all be of the same country of origin? I am fine with that by the way and was planning on doing that anyway. I just have to plan a trip overseas to get some from my friend who purchases them quite legally with his home currency in his home country. :laugh: :laugh:

^$!!#^&%*#%&%!!^$&#^@!&^%$(^!%#^%!#@!!&^%$*.....dang it.

Sorry I missed this - have fun guys.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Sorry BBS.. This one is off and running!

Be on the look out Golfgar. It's in route. I forgot to send the pass mailing order. Just go off what's posted on the thread. If you need a snailer ask me or the person your're shipping to. Let's whip it around before thanksgiving guys. Enjoy!

Very nice, thanks for putting this together! Should be fun. Should the puts all be of the same country of origin? I am fine with that by the way and was planning on doing that anyway. I just have to plan a trip overseas to get some from my friend who purchases them quite legally with his home currency in his home country. :laugh: :laugh:
Remember... there is no fight club! :sign:

DC# 03001290000377749866 :blush:

It did indeed show up yesterday. I have made the selections and will package and get it to the PO on Monday. The D&C should be posted tomorrow as I will use the net get the postage. Can't wait to try one. Thanks again ;) I hope Grateful enjoys his extra and the Sancho Panza's.

OK - I take 3 Sancho's and my 'gift' from golfgar.

Then - I put 3 smokes I 'like to smoke' - plus 1 for TYFNS...

If I want to do a T/P for one(1) of the other puts <because I want to try it> ...I can.

....AND no host bag!

:p