• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza Sancho

Cuban cigars are illegal in Arkansas and most of the rest of the United States. Besides, they're made by heathen communists bastards.

May I suggest you post an introduction in the Intro forum? Tell us something about yourself.

Sancho Sanchos are a good alternative to the Montecristo A, because of their price point. The older the better, especially in these bigger sized cigars. I have some '97s that at last smoke, were starting to smoke well.

I think these are a very good cigar, far superior to the Montecristo A. I've never had burn or construction issues with SP Sanchos, the flavor is typical Sancho Panza which is a medium bodied smoke. Mine aren't as old as Matt's, I think they're '01 (I can't remember because I'm not home at the moment so I can't check) and to me, they're smoking just fine. :thumbs:

At $15.00 each, they are well worth it in my opinion! :thumbs:

I had a Honduran SP yesterday and it was excellent. Not sure about the ISOMs, but you should get some Hondurans this instant!

Smoked a '97 during the Super Bowl. Made me wish I had more time to smoke these monsters.

Smoked a '97 during the Super Bowl. Made me wish I had more time to smoke these monsters.
I must smoke 'em fast Craig, they usually don't last me an hour and a half, more like an hour and fifteen if I'm lucky.

Damn Bill! How long does a pc last you, twenty minutes? Takes me nearly two and a half hours to smoke a Sanchos.

Damn Bill! How long does a pc last you, twenty minutes? Takes me nearly two and a half hours to smoke a Sanchos.

:laugh:

A minuto is usually gone in 20 minutes but a mareva usually lasts about 30 to 35. :thumbs:

have a box of sanchos...ene'01...that i have had 4 from...with apologies to coventrycat i feel these are mucho young.

would recommend that if they arent 5 years old then pass.

derrek :)

Just smoked a corona gigante fresh out of the box and I must say,I didnt expect it to be so tastey sweet..............I expected it to be a lil rough around the edges,and it was,but I expected no sweetness at all and in need of age.

I am ageing the rest anyway,but good to the last nub!

have a box of sanchos...ene'01...that i have had 4 from...with apologies to coventrycat i feel these are mucho young.

would recommend that if they arent 5 years old then pass.

derrek :)
:laugh:
No apologies necessary sir! :D As lucasbuck said, I like most Havanas young!! :p This is probably for two reasons:

1. I have very little self control and cannot resist the urge to smoke my Havanas soon after I receive them. :p

2. My palate is most likely not and refined and/or as experienced as yours and Craig's are so I don't know any better. :laugh:

Thanks for checking in Derrek! :thumbs:

Hey ohhavana, did you decided to pull the trigger on that box of Sanchos?

I just checked my box code, they are FEB '03 :0

What about the Sancho Panza Non-Plus? Is it any good? I've been thinking of perhaps buying some. Never tried this lable.

I have a box of 01 Belicosos - great smoke!

Brian

Just smoked a corona gigante fresh out of the box and I must say,I didnt expect it to be so tastey sweet..............I expected it to be a lil rough around the edges,and it was,but I expected no sweetness at all and in need of age.

I am ageing the rest anyway,but good to the last nub!

You smoked a what? ???

Bill, I also like my Cubans young, due to the same reasons you mentioned.

But I would like to know if you have noticed a big difference with the older cigars I am sure you have had.

I personally have noticed a difference but it wasn't as large as I expected after reading other's experiences here at CP.

I'm a fan of the SP Sanchos. I smoke 3-5 a year. They're a nice change of pace.

:cool: :)