• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza - Non Plus

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Is the Non Plus still being made? I havent seen them in awhile.

Yes it is. One of the very few Sancho Panzas not on the new disco list. My guess is it's days are numbered. Sancho Panza will probably become the first dead marca in the modern era.

Yes it is. One of the very few Sancho Panzas not on the new disco list. My guess is it's days are numbered. Sancho Panza will probably become the first dead marca in the modern era.

I havent had a Non Plus but have heard they are good. Anyone else confirm this? :)

Ahhh... you know how is it... tastes are different. Some people like them. I just did not like that taste... taste of oversalted soup with a lots of flavours which are not to my taste. I tried Non Plus from 1998. Lots of flavours but that saltiness is killing everything for me. I think that this saltiness is like a very distinctive for Sancho Panza. When I tried Sancho Panza belicoso... same thing... the sticks were from 2001 and level of flavous were not that intense(maybe belicoso is slightly different or was not aged enough) but you can get a taste of salt. Anyway... try some and see for yourself, maybe these will work for you.

Of course that is not me but a thoughts of my "canadian friend".
:whistling:

Ludwig

puffed through a box of non plus a few years ago and would get more if the oportunity arose...as much as i liked them the bachilleres are a better smoke i believe...more flavourful and a bit stronger.

this is hearsay and not a personal observation and not proven fact...legend has it that the tobacco used for sancho panza comes from a vega (or vegas) near the seaside hence the saltiness.

i have not had any with overpowering saltiness but must admit to smoking only a single box of non plus , a couple of boxes of bachilleres and a half a box(4 or 5) of sanchos.

derrek :)

Ludwig

puffed through a box of non plus a few years ago and would get more if the oportunity arose...as much as i liked them the bachilleres are a better smoke i believe...more flavourful and a bit stronger.

this is hearsay and not a personal observation and not proven fact...legend has it that the tobacco used for sancho panza comes from a vega (or vegas) near the seaside hence the saltiness.

i have not had any with overpowering saltiness but must admit to smoking only a single box of non plus , a couple of boxes of bachilleres and a half a box(4 or 5) of sanchos.

derrek :)

cough cough cough....grovel grovel, any extra SP's? ;)