• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sanch Panza

Dawn

Tried one tonight..very rich,smooth with a spicy tang.
Anyone else ever ave one? I never heard of them before.

Are you talking about the Honduran or the Habano? I've tried the Dulcinea and the Caballero in the Honduran variety and the Non Plus in the ISOM version. The Hondurans are a good value - nice flavor and not too spendy. The Non Pluses I have are a couple of years old and are smoking beautifully right now. I understand they can be hit or miss, but these are very nice.

Havent had the Isom version yet, but the Honduran has always been tasty and had alot of kick. Feeling the nicotine big time.

I was not sure which one it was,a girlfriend from the show brought them along..I liked the kick at the end.

Just got through smoking my first tonight. It was a Honduran Robusto. I loved it - great flavor and mmmmmm...that finish. I did have a problem with the burn at first, but it came around about halfway into the smoke. I will def. put this on my list of likes+++ :)

I've found the Honduran SPs to be medium in body and strength with good flavor. It definitely won't kick your butt but a nice, enjoyable smoke and a good value IMO.

In the ISOM version I've had the Non-Plus, Molino and Belis and enjoyed them all. Good flavors with some nice "twang" and decent strength. Of the 3 sizes I had the Molinos were the best IMO.... especially with a couple of years of age on 'em.

Aloha,

Wade

I bought a box of the Dulcinea right after they were introduced...and they're a pretty good cigar for the money. The Dulcineas were rated in the 90's by Cigar Insider.

I've had a few of the Cubans that came out of box passes and they're a nice smoke, and a heck of a lot better than most domestics which cost the same amount.

Sam

I was passed a Sancho Panza `96 a couple weeks ago from a gentleman I met from another site.

Creamy smooth, with spices and light spotted peppery tastes - it scored my first 10+

A wonderful cigar for sure :love:

Sam

I have recently added this cigar to my mental list of trusty cigars. I remember the evening that I first smoked the Honduran version and really do long to smoke more from this terrific maker.

Had the Domestic one I think in a lonsdale size. It was ok...I probably wouldn't grab it in a pass unless it was a different size. The ISOM I had was a non-plus. Decent flavor, good burn and a decent little kick for a smaller cigar. I'd like to have some more in the 'dor.

Emo

From what I had this is a cigar (ISOM variety) that does age very well.

Sam