• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RyJ Church.. Rare find

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
My soon to be father-in law pulled out a box the other day.. Nice presentation.. Had the typical stickers, very clean glass top, and said Esplendidos on each side.. On the inside were RyJ Churchill's.. Nothing more needs to be said.. For your viewing pleasure, some crappy photos....

100_0497.jpg

100_0495.jpg

Even say Habana on the back...
100_0498.jpg

My soon to be father-in law pulled out a box the other day.. Nice presentation.. Had the typical stickers, very clean glass top, and said Esplendidos on each side... On the inside were RyJ Churchill's.. Nothing more needs to be said.. For your viewing pleasure, some crappy photos....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gotta love it...

- Tim

Your father IL or my group VP. Smile, nod your head, and say you'd prefer something milder.

Your father IL or my group VP. Smile, nod your head, and say you'd prefer something milder.

Bruce, I'm stunned. That's so...diplomatic...and thus out of character! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- Tim

To those of us new to cigars, would you explain some of the ways to detect a Cuban that isn't a real Cuban?

To those of us new to cigars, would you explain some of the ways to detect a Cuban that isn't a real Cuban?
2b8f2df6f6d94a7ecc6c08ac2b058ae4.jpg

Just look at the band for starters.

Yep. Look at the OP's first ppics. The RyJ print is not even on the band straight. It's on a slant. Band is a great place to start on any CC, although not in stone, as CC Quality Control is far from decent.

That is funny MIke, when I was about to be married my Father in law gave me some from that same batch along with some Cohibas. The ones I got were so dry that they were in peices.

But it is truly all in the thought.

I gave him a hug and a big smile.

2b8f2df6f6d94a7ecc6c08ac2b058ae4.jpg

Just look at the band for starters.

Yep. Look at the OP's first ppics. The RyJ print is not even on the band straight. It's on a slant. Band is a great place to start on any CC, although not in stone, as CC Quality Control is far from decent.

RyJ's had gold bands as well...not like the OP though.

Also...search is your friend...on how to ID fakes....if only someone had a linky....hmmmm!?!?