• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo Y Jullieta Short Churchills

Saxjazzman

A "friend" of mine had his daughter come from out of the country to visit him and she brought with her a box of RJ Short Churchills. I just want to pass this good news to all you BOTL to share in his joy. He will let them rest in his humi for awhile and let you know how they are, as if you all don't know!! Just wanted to share the good news!! :D

A "friend" of mine had his daughter come from out of the country to visit him and she brought with her a box of RJ Short Churchills. I just want to pass this good news to all you BOTL to share in his joy. He will let them rest in his humi for awhile and let you know how they are, as if you all don't know!! Just wanted to share the good news!! :D

Make sure HE tells us how they are! ;)

Make sure HE tells us how they are! ;)

Will do!! I see your picture of the Davidoff's, how are they??

RJ Short Churchills are one the best new releases to date, he/you will enjoy them.

:thumbs:

Excellent smoke!!

I just smoked my first and let me tell you, I may have a new favorite! This may have been my best cigar to date. I usually smoke coronas or some variation of a 42 ring guage smaller cigar, this is the first large guage Havana I have had the pleasure to smoke and I think I may be heading this way more often.

The cigar was very smooth, cool thick/dense smoke with a generous draw and not at all harsh from start to finish. I smoked it down to a nub, damn near burnt my fingers on this one. I will definately be stacking some in my humidore very soon.

Great smoke.

Enjoy them.

Mike

mmm....I may have to fire up the one I have pretty soon. Thought I would let it rest a while, but I may just put the flame to it this weekend.

Brandon

Yeah,
I had ZERO will power . mine did not even make it into the humidore, well a bunch did but one fell behind the rest of the herd and was taken out.

It was still great.

CIMG0781.JPG

I heard they were good :rolleyes:

The RyJ Short Churchill is a great smoke. By all means, put a few in the humidor to settle and age but do yourself a favour and smoke some of these now. This is my favourite at the moment and I smoke at least one a week.

Had 1 that was given to me and pretty damn good for being fresh. Will have to try to beg for a few more :laugh: