• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reserva Del Milenio

Capt Redbeard

Son of a son of a sailor
Hy guys. Anyone have any info on the Reserva del Milenio cigars? My father was given one by a customer the other day and he doesn't smoke so gave it to me. It's a robusto. I've searched online and on the boards and all I have come up with was that it's a montecristo. Any extra info from you guys would be nice.

Reserva del Milenio:

In celebration of the year 2000, Habanos created a trio of cigars offered in elegant ceramic jars of 25 cigars each. Approximately 6,000 jars of each size was available:

http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/cyclopediah...ctsprograms.php

And while doing a Google search for that info, I found a legitimate dealer selling SINGLE sticks for 75 dollars a piece. If the one you received is real, then you have a pretty costly and rare cigar on your hands.

If it is real which now I'm a little skeptical, it doesn't seem like a stick to just give away like that. Maybe the guy didn't really know what it was he had, and that leads me to believe that it probably wasn't kept properly humidified. I figure I'll let it rest for a while and light it up to see how it goes...