• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Real Partagas box code?

modo22

A friend of mine bought these. Just wondering if they look kosher.

cigar009.jpg

cigar011.jpg

cigar015.jpg

cigar018.jpg

My untrained eye doesn't see anyhting supicious, but I would like to see a cigar.

while partagas is a common brand, and more commonly counterfeited, it is unlikely that the party coronas senior was a target for counterfeiters. the cigars might be switched out for falsos, but in all likelyhood the box you have photographed is authentic.

next time, consider the party mille fleur, rather than the A/T coronas senior. sure its a bit smaller, but just as tasty w/o the expense of the tubo.

enjoy your cigars.

cheers
drew p

while partagas is a common brand, and more commonly counterfeited, it is unlikely that the party coronas senior was a target for counterfeiters. the cigars might be switched out for falsos, but in all likelyhood the box you have photographed is authentic.

next time, consider the party mille fleur, rather than the A/T coronas senior. sure its a bit smaller, but just as tasty w/o the expense of the tubo.

enjoy your cigars.

cheers
drew p

I will actually remember that one personally. I am not a fan of the tubos, but he really enjoys the look I guess :rolleyes: . I told him the same, know your vendor :thumbs: