• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ramon Allones Benelux Exclusivo

caf034

Top Striker
i had never seen these before, but I've been here visiting in Holland and i came across these Ramon Allones BeNeLux Exclusivo releases. Really, really nice i gotta say. anyway just wanted to holler it in case anyway came across them and had any doubts! tell me what you guys thought of em! i'm on vacation so i gotta go :)

They are good sticks already and getting better and better!
Where in Holland did you get them? Hajenius?
They where released 2007, no RE 2008, this year those friendly people from Habanos promised us here in the low countries 4 ne RE's.
I can't wait!

Rene

They are good sticks already and getting better and better!
Where in Holland did you get them? Hajenius?
They where released 2007, no RE 2008, this year those friendly people from Habanos promised us here in the low countries 4 ne RE's.
I can't wait!

Rene

Thanks to Rene :) I was able to acquire a couple of these. They are sitting nicely for the correct time to smoke them. I can only hope that Rene will have access to more because it sounds as if they are a great smoke.

Jim

I smoked one last Saturday and thought it was outstanding. Then again, I've come to expect that from most things R.A.

I'll be the minority opinion and say I didn't think very much of the one I had. But, then again, I can't really form a valid opinion after one.

I heard they were released again this year in the same quantities as in '07, can anyone confirm?

I'll be the minority opinion and say I didn't think very much of the one I had. But, then again, I can't really form a valid opinion after one.

I heard they were released again this year in the same quantities as in '07, can anyone confirm?

No there was one release of 600 boxes, so quite exclusive!
But they are still available in our B&M that sell Cubans.

Rene

Gran Robusto (25,50) Dobles 50 x 155 (6.1") Robusto Extra
Gran Robusto (25,50)
A new special release size.

Cigars: | Handmade. Band 2.
Packaging: | Numbered: B25 ('07-600 boxes, '08-1400 boxes), SLB50 ('07-204 boxes, '08-600 boxes).

From hereL I N K down toward the bottom of the page.

I have a few resting in the Humi, the one I smoked was Fan-Fugghin-Tastic.

Tim

Gran Robusto (25,50) Dobles 50 x 155 (6.1") Robusto Extra
Gran Robusto (25,50)
A new special release size.

Cigars: | Handmade. Band 2.
Packaging: | Numbered: B25 ('07-600 boxes, '08-1400 boxes), SLB50 ('07-204 boxes, '08-600 boxes).

From hereL I N K down toward the bottom of the page.

I have a few resting in the Humi, the one I smoked was Fan-Fugghin-Tastic.

Tim

Thanks Tim, I was wondering where I saw that info at :thumbs:

Thx MX, didn't know they re-released them, asked my B&M and he told me only 600 boxes.
Now I know why they are still easy to be found.

Rene

NP fellas

Last I checked my BM still had a few.

Tim

I'm so sick of regional releases... until they make an Exclusivo Rochestero, I'll pass. :)