• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Royal Seleccion

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
Curious about this line of seegars... Anyone have any experiences good or bad. Supposed to be a pretty tasty Punch line, but hard to find any info on them.

Curious about this line of seegars... Anyone have any experiences good or bad. Supposed to be a pretty tasty Punch line, but hard to find any info on them.

CF fine seegar room... Punch SS 11 and Punch SS 12.

I think you'll find some into there.

I've only had a coule and they've been alright.

edit - RS too! :D

I'm a fan of the RS12. A tasty, floral, and complex mareva. One of my favorites in that vitola. I have not smoked enough of the RS11 to develop an opinion.

Wilkey

Thanks, Gary. Great idear.

Wilks, thanks for the thumbs up.

I enjoyed the RS11 but liked the PC better. The RS12 is more my size but I haven't had the pleasure yet. I really enjoyed the box of PCs but I couldn't keep my hands off so they met an early demise. :(

The PCs are the same size as the RS12s, BTW.

The one's I was looking at are '00 and I've been getting sketchy reviews on that era of quality.....

Go ahead and DON'T buy the 00's bro, that will leave more for me, :sign: lmfao... I pulled that tirigger and let me tell you they are yummmmmmmmy

And Gary, is there such a thing as the SS11, and SS12? Possibly you meant RS.

The one's I was looking at are '00 and I've been getting sketchy reviews on that era of quality.....

I wouldn't worry too much about construction issues with the RS11 or RS12. They were not a large production cigar (still aren't today I don't think) and most of the factory codes I have seen from '00 come from decent factories.

I've got a box of the RS12 from '00 and have smoked one so far; it was pretty damn good. The rest of the cigars looked and felt alright, so I don't think there are any construction problems from what I can tell with my box.

Bro,
I don't know if it would help, but I can send you an RS 12 from 99 so you can check it out and see what you think. I have had a few and they have been DYNAMITE!

Well, I guess I'll have to make room for another 75 cigars in the ol' humi.......

* thread jack *

If you don't change that avatar, I'm going to hurl! :laugh:

What, not a Mr. Bean fan? ??? I been told by a few BOTLs that they threw up in thier mouth a little after seeing that :D I'll see what I can do. How about the Hoff?