• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSD4 box code

audilicious

Can't find any reference to OFB factory

date code is OFB JUL 06

They smell, look, and feel delicious, I'm gonna go find out if they taste that way as well.

Nowadays,

The factory codes are darn near indecipherable. I would not worry about identifying the factory because for all intents and purposes it can't be done and quality is much more even from factory to factory now as opposed to the 80's.

Wilkey

could use a little more time in the humi but they taste delicious and I guess that's really all that matters.

I didn't know there's too many factory's to keep track of these days.

thanks!

could use a little more time in the humi but they taste delicious and I guess that's really all that matters.

I didn't know there's too many factory's to keep track of these days.

thanks!
It's not the fact that there are more factories. In fact, I think there has been some consolidation.

It is Habanos S.A. rotating new codes on a regular basis in an effort to stick it to counterfeiters.

Wilkey

Can't find any reference to OFB factory

date code is OFB JUL 06

They smell, look, and feel delicious, I'm gonna go find out if they taste that way as well.

Are you sure it's not OEB?

Yeah the "F" could be an "E" upon closer inspection

I also believe that different factories will roll the same brand style cigar.....spreading the work load.

Box code info:
Linky

It may be the Por Larrañaga factory. Someone with specifc knowledge will have to verify.