• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSD1 EL

atuck

ANEJORE
I am wondering what you guys think of the PSD1 EL. This was the 4th box I ever bought thinking (hoping) it would be like a longer PSD4. I have not been very happy with this purchase. I have smoked several of these, even one right now, giving them a fair chance. Most have had burn problems, the one now is canoeing. I do not have this problem with any other Cubans. These have also had a very odd flavor compared to other Cubans I have had. Some of them I have not been able to finish. They all have had a very nice aroma while burning however. I am just curious to see what experiences some of you have had with these cigars.

I've only smoked one of these from a 5'er that I got in a box split. Date code SEP04. I found it to be an exceptional smoke. It had some characteristics of the PSD 4, but the wrapper (whether different or aged longer) and whatever tweaks to the blend it had gave it a unique quality. No problems with the burn, either.

Tell you what, atuck. Just send those cigars here for sampling and I'll let you know if there are any problems with them :p .

I would let them sit for about a year.. if you can do that..LOL!!
in 65% environment.. I still have not smoked the ones I got..I am hoping I can keep my paws off of them for another year..!

Lets see, the box code puts the box at 1 year old at the best. Perhaps they are way too young.

Emo

I had a PSD No.1 EL this weekend with my father. (Thanks to NorCal)! I have nothing but positive things to say for this cigar. All in a nut shell, it was fan-f*'ing-tastic. :thumbs: Two thumbs up!

Just my .02 cents.

Ree

I've got my 5 from a box split still sitting in the humi. Hope to age them a little more and maybe break one out during Christmas, but in the meantime, PSD#4 to the rescue.

I almost smoked one.. But decided if i waited longer I would be greatly rewarded :thumbs: