• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSD 4

kona1000

Buy Bitcoin
So the wife really wants a baby. I had a vasectomy 15 years ago. So her being my high school sweetheart, I’ve known her for 25 years, could not imagine having kids with anyone else. So I’m open to the option. But, I am also ready for the option that says, kids are past us, we are 40. She said no more stogies, smoking inhibits sperm count. Not to get to sexy, they are going to harvest some from me and put them in her. Her plan. I’m on board. So, I said, “I guess this is my last cigar,” I actually said this and forgot I said it two puffs later, two weeks after that she is bummed that I am still smoking.

And now I smoke another one. I will be done for a moment soon.

I was so looking forward to this PSD4. Except I cut it wrong. I cut just the littlest bit off the end, so little that I only opened the cigar up in one spot a 1/16th of an inch. As I lit it was drawing down one side so bad. Getting frustrated I kept relighting and relighting until I noticed my bad cut job. Re-cut, re-light and now I know what burn fire on a tobacco leaf taste like.

The wife moved to the other side of the deck and I’m finally really trying to enjoy this cigar.

The cigar was very disappointing.

You might also want to mention that sometimes a good cigar is the only thing that keeps you from killing said children...no, really. :whistling: :D