• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Protocol

anvil

Distant Member
I have been reading the Passes and Bombs and am a bit confused about something:
Is it ok to Gift/Bomb add to a pass with a Cuban cigar to the States or is this not done.

It has been known to happen and is almost always appreciated. Personally, I do not smoke the heathen cigars.

It has been known to happen and is almost always appreciated. Personally, I do not smoke the heathen cigars.

We're well aware of this since you seem to enter every discussion about Cuban cigars to state that fact. :rolleyes:

Is it ok to Gift/Bomb add to a pass with a Cuban cigar to the States or is this not done.
I can't see a real strong argument for this being a bad thing. As long as it is a gifted or shared stick I think it would be alright.

Wilkey

I can't see a real strong argument for this being a bad thing. As long as it is a gifted or shared stick I think it would be alright.

Wilkey
Thanks for the reply mate.I got a comprehensive PM off Brown Devil which answered all my questions.
..........ps. Wilkey next time I'm at my local I will check out his Tubos for you as he is very well stacked with Cubans.

Wilkey
Thanks for the reply mate.I got a comprehensive PM off Brown Devil which answered all my questions.
..........ps. Wilkey next time I'm at my local I will check out his Tubos for you as he is very well stacked with Cubans.
I appreciate it, mate!

Wilkey