• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Problems with financial institution?

I got tired of my accounts getting focked up and never touched by humans. The few humans you can deal with are in India and totally locked in by process. Exceptions to process aren't tolerated.

I'll be totally off the plastic mountain in just over 3 years, and will NOT return.

I got tired of my accounts getting focked up and never touched by humans. The few humans you can deal with are in India and totally locked in by process. Exceptions to process aren't tolerated.

I'll be totally off the plastic mountain in just over 3 years, and will NOT return.

I know what you mean Bruce. I'm probably the least dependent on plastic now that I've ever been, but don't know if I'll be able to totally kick the habit. :D:

But, I really meant more as it pertains to this particular forum..... :whistling:

All my CC's will be paid off the 15th of March. I plan on shredding all of them but 1 and use it only in the event of an emergency. :thumbs:

Be aware that closing any or all of your credit card accounts will negatively impact your credit (FICO) score. Part of your score is the amount of available credit you have, so each time you close an account this will go down. It seems like a rigged game, but what else is new
laugh.gif

I know of two people that use the same trusted Swiss vendor. One has a secret card that his wife knew nothing about that he uses just for CC purchases only from this vendor. Both guys had their cards hacked and lots of fraudulent charges rung up in the last few weeks. I will never use this vendor and suggest to my friends to never use them. Though many of you do, I'm sure.

None outside of the occasional call from the "fraud dept" due to "international" purchases. :whistling: