• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PLPC

LSUSEEGAR

Well, against better judgement, I tried one today right OTT. Yumm, yumm. They smelled too good not to. I know these are new smokes, but they remind me heavily of some aged HDM Epi#2's I had from 98. No astringent, lingering aftertaste like some fresh smokes I've encountered. I defintely picked up on the caramel flavor component that is oft referenced to. A sniff of the cap during the smoke nearly made me want to eat it. :laugh:

Are these an exception in terms of aged filler in the blend, or are they just that good OTT.

Thanks in advance.

What's the date on the box? Mine are april 06' and you are right about the smell. I'm trying to hold off for a couple more months

Due to everyone raving about these, I ordered 1 in a 5 pack from Casa del Puro.

PLPC

Siglo II

Monte Edmundo

Punch Punch

Partagas P2

I plan on smoking the Siglo II and PLPC and comparing the 2, the Siglo II being my current favorite Petit Corona, I'm interested in seeing how well they stack against each other.

*edit* And considering I can get 3 PLPC for the price of one Siglo II... I'm hoping the PLPC just wows me lol

They should be here on Monday, I can't wait :cool:

I'll tell you something about the experience of having smoked a heavenly PLPC (circa 2000). Pre light aroma was absolutely mind boggling, lit like a dream, burned like a dream. After 15 minutes (first ash still attached) and not having puffed for a minute or so, the solemn taste of carmel appeared on my lips. I was thrown for a loss as to why it had happened, but hell all I wanted was to taste that some more. And I did!

an 11 out of 10 for me, and a go to ISOM any chance I can get one (got 45 of them sitting pretty somewhere near and dear to my heart heh heh heh !!!).

:p Darren

an 11 out of 10 for me, and a go to ISOM any chance I can get one (got 45 of them sitting pretty somewhere near and dear to my heart heh heh heh !!!).

:p Darren
45 of 'em Darren :0
Mooch alert on
Damn, If you ever feel like parting with a 5er...
Mooch alert off