• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pats beat the Jets, Pats beat the Jets

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
...and I'm a 100 bucks richer. San Diego, you're in a word of doo doo.

Doc.

Won me $300 and three premium cigars. :thumbs: San Diego here we come!!!!!

San Diego v. New England should be a great game.

Gotta admit that I was pulling for the Jets on this one, not that I dislike the Pats, but they've had a pretty good run. I just thought the story of the Jets was interesting this year. Pats/Bolts should be a phenomenal game!

There was no doubt here about the pats winning. Couldn't find anyone local to make a friendly wager with.

San Diego vs New England may be the best game of the post season. Looking forward to it. It is always hard to beat Brady and Rivers is inexperienced.

I have to agree with Fatken, the bad part about the Patriots/ Chargers game, it will probably be better than the Super Bowl. :(
That being said the Pats are who I am going with this week, oh hell all the way to Miami (and I am a Titans Fan).

The defensive line slows LT down and all the rest is academic. To compare this to the Super Bowl is a Charger fan dreaming. Everyone knows that Pats Vs Jets was the game to watch.

Congratulations to the Pats, they played well yesterday.

Even though the Jets lost, they still should be very happy about what they accomplished this season. After going 4 – 12 last year to compile a 10 – 6 record and go to the playoffs this year is definitely something to build upon for next season. Not to mention the fact that Pennington was able to stay healthy for the entire season (the first time he has been able to do this) and looked good even after the two surgeries on his right shoulder.

The Jets have a good solid young team that could be on the verge of greatness here in the near future.