• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Short

Lee

I had the chance to smoke several great cigars this weekend and this was one of them!

This was a nice looking cigar that was gifted to me by someone (Matt maybe) and it's been resting for quite some time. I decided last night it was time to try it.

Construction: Well made, wrapper was a bit toothy, about the size of a PC. This one had the usual chicken poop nose, clipped like a dream and as I put the torch to it, I knew this little sucker had some kick! Very surprising, potent little cigar as the blonde wrapper was deceiving! Draw was effortless and produced lots of smoke. I enjoyed this one as it became spicier and more peppery to the end. A great quick smoke that packs a punch!

These will definately be on my list for future purchases! I give it a 9 out of 10! :thumbs:

I know! I haven't mooched in a while or haven't been successful that is...........guess I'm losing my touch. :(

I think all the old fish in the pond have seen all your lures.....however, there are some new fish in the pond. Hehehe.....

This Partagas is one of my favorite Habanas. Great burn, flavor and consistant. You always know you are in for great cigar. Too bad it is not a full-size petit corona.

The Partagas Short is a favorite of mine. They always seem to be "on".

Another one falls to the madness.
I cant keep one of these cigars for more than an hour.
Just love um.

Now place a trini and one of those in front of me, im gonna blow a fuse.

??

I agree...great consistent quick smoke. I find myself gravitating to smaller smokes out of time restraints as much as anything and this one fills the need perfectly.

Not to mention that a cab of these are extremely reasonable $$. :thumbs:

I had one of those when I was a newbie (hell, still am I reckon) It was gifted to me by Matt (Thanks Matt) and I smoked it without realizing it was an Island Smoke. All I knew was the baggy said Partagas Short, and the smell was great, so I lit it, and I smoked it. I found out a little later that it was an ISOM from a Cab. I found it to be a great smoke, fantastic burn and very tasty. It was also my first ISOM. I will be getting a Cab of those asap. :D

Kenny, I agree. I was looking in the isom section of my cooler today and most of mine are of the smaller vitolas as well. Good things come in small packages........ ;)

I find myself gravitating to smaller smokes out of time restraints
Kenny I'll be happy to take those Trinnies and Esplendidos off your hands so that they don't go bad before you get around to smoking them. :lookup:

You know, the more I think about it, the more I gravitate towards Kenny's fridgerdor!!! :sign: