• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Series P No. 2

LC-Smoker

Have you seen my stapler?
I have seen that there will soon be a Partagas Series P No. 2 released. Anyone know anything about it?

new this year that and serie d #4 reserva reportedly selling for 1000$ a box????
its listed at 800$ in cuba

The Series P No. 2 will be available in a couple of weeks and will run around $200 a box.

I had a P2 last week. Here's my review that I cut and pasted from another site that I frequent.

A fellow BOTL that I herfed with today dropped one of these and another WONDERFUL and hard to get smoke on my lap this afternoon. The other smoke will be smoked in the near future, in his presence. The P2 though just begged to be smoked this evening on a clean palate(as a matter of fact, he instructed me to smoke it.) Here's my review.

Pre Light: The wrapper is simply stunning. No thick viens to speak of and a wonderful Colorado Claro Color. When he gave it to me I played with it for at least 2 minutes in amazement. The P2 is packed with tobacco and begs to be lit.

Pre Light Draw: A+++ Perfect

First Light: First flavors that occured to me were just a Classic Cuban Richness(this was said prior in this thread, but it bears repeating.) When people say, "Cuban cigars are the best in the world, you just need to experience it," they are talking about this flavor profile. Thick with Wood and spice, and that classic Cuban "Twang." The P2 produced Volumes of smoke from the second draw.

2 Inches into the P2: The Wood and Spice flavor is now developing into more of a spice and less wood. It's developing already!!! More wood flavor with hints of leather/floralness coming to.

1/2 Way: Every puff still amazes me. This P2 is going to be a classic!!! She is still producing volumes of smoke and the burn is right on. I have not had to relight once. Once again, perfect construction. Taste wise, she has remained solid by throwing me a curve with every 3rd or 4th puff. She is sayng "Lay me down, and I will be THE CIGAR!!!" As of now though, I can not get over that this cigar is only 2 months old. It is that good. It already shows it's greatness, and with only being 2 months old!!!

Nub: WOW!!! The whole experience was just stupendous. I am still astonished that this P2 is so young, yet so good. I have had 5 year old Cubans that haven't had this flavor in them. I am anxious to let a box of these lay down for 4 years. Already the P2 is showing me that the aging potential of this Vitola is there. But do not let my last comment overshadow how good this cigar is fresh. A Classic Cuban Flavor with Spot on Construction. Cuba had produced a winner here. I just hope I can get a few boxes soon. I am a great fan of a cigar that finishes strong. One that when it starts to burn your fingers, you are looking for a "Trini Sword" to stick into the nub because the smoke is still developing. This is a STRONG FINISHER!!! Out of a 10, I would give this YOUNG P2 an 8.8 I can not even imagine what this smoke will be like in 4-7 years. The only reason I wouldn't rate it higher is that I know that it is going to get better with age.

Also, I took pictures of the cigar while I was smoking, but I don't know how to make a gallery. If you guys want to see the pics, drop me a PM with a few how too's as far as a gallery and I'll attatch the pics to this post.

Hope you guys here at CP enjopy the review. :thumbs:

My guess is this thread will be getting updated in the very near future. I'll just go ahead and top it now. Save me time looking for it later. :)

cigardawg said:
My guess is this thread will be getting updated in the very near future. I'll just go ahead and top it now. Save me time looking for it later. :)
[snapback]180598[/snapback]​

OK.

SeriesP.jpg

Top.jpg

bottom.jpg

obviously fakes.

Being the nice guy that I am . I will properly dsipose of them for you! ANd I will even pay shipping!! :p :thumbs: :whistling:

cvmfour said:
Yea I did too...Just wondering when I should expect mine :D
[snapback]180843[/snapback]​

Took 8 days from when I got the shipped email (including weekend). But that's to the east coast...