• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Mille Fluers

Northsider

I picked up a box of 10 while away on business. My previous experiences with cubans have been very "meh". Not sure if I just got some duds, or they were way overhyped, or whatever...

Are these Partagas cubans any good? What should I expect?

I picked up a box of 10 while away on business. My previous experiences with cubans have been very "meh". Not sure if I just got some duds, or they were way overhyped, or whatever...

The ones I've had were good.

Then again, they had some age.... :D
...and were machine made.

Smoke them and let us know!

:thumbs:

Don't know about the Partagad' but I have really enjoyed the RyJ Mille Fleurs. They are good for what they are. For me they make a nice yard gar when I am doing work outside the house or in the yard.

The Partagas Mille Fleur is a budget Habano, that is often mistaken for one of the other small rg Partagas. They have not shown anything special recently. This is one instance where the small tubos are a better cigar, hence a better value.

Cheers
Drew P

I had a dream that I tried these and they tasted like shit. Dreaming about cigars, bad news. Hopefully my dream won't come true!

I purchased some Patargas Mille Fluers for me and my bro/inlaw to smoke a few months back.
I thought that they were excellent marevas, but he said they were to strong for him.
Enjoy the Cuban version because they are much better than the dom. ones.