• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas 150

Lee

I was fortunate to have been gifted one of these in a pass I did over on LOTL.

I decided to try the other day:

Construction was interesting, nice cameroon wrapper, somewhat toothy and veiny, overall it was well made.

The prelight of this cigar was fantastic. Clipped perfectly and upon lighting it, I was in heaven!! I could have sworn this was an isom! It produced rich, creamy smoke, instantly coating the palate! You could definatley tell this baby was complex and well aged. I enjoyed the heck out of this cigar. It was interesting to the nub, definately a finger burner. When I heard how much they sell for, I was amazed! Everyone should have a couple of these in their humidor!

Rated it a 9 out of 10! :thumbs: :thumbs:

sounds mouth watering! There are very few finger burners out there that I have tried...I always make sure I have a few Dunhill and Excalibur 1040's around for that purpose..I will watch for these at my cigar shoppe!

I doubt you'll see any there, they are a limited edition and go for between $20- $30 a piece!!

If I get any, I'll make you a trade..............muahhhhh muahhhaaaa :sign:

Dawn, I was talking about cigars.....I'm a married man!! :sign: :sign:

ROTFLMAO

You never know what you might find in your mailbox!! :0