• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paging MiamiCubano, Pick up line 2 please

Newfie

Official Lancero Whore
It is true that the Miami cops are bringing in reinforcements in anticipation of an announcement that Castro's dead?? It's supposedly going to happen after rush hour.

There certainly is a lot of "hush hush" waiting to release type stuff about Castro today.

And the streets in Miami....they could riot. Definitely a lot of celebrating if this is true.

After rush hour what day?

It is true that the Miami cops are bringing in reinforcements in anticipation of an announcement that Castro's dead?? It's supposedly going to happen after rush hour.

Everything is fine here, no rioting in the streets yet, lol. I've been watching the local news and they haven't mentioned anything about bringing in extra cops. Just another hot day here in Miami.

What happened? I'm half way between Canada and Miami and have no idea whats going on. There appears to be an informational gap in my neck of the woods... or I'm current events illiterate.

Nothing has been officially reported but the rumor mill is in higher gear then normal saying Castro has died.

What happened? I'm half way between Canada and Miami and have no idea whats going on. There appears to be an informational gap in my neck of the woods... or I'm current events illiterate.