• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

outing a crook

Gator

Is it ok to re-out a seller that got a couple of us w/ fakes? New folks around here, wanna make sure (or try) others don't fall prey to this scumbag

Is it ok to re-out a seller that got a couple of us w/ fakes? New folks around here, wanna make sure (or try) others don't fall prey to this scumbag

I think it's best to email Rod first with the details before a public outing.

Edit to add- As far as Re-Outing is concerned, I think that is what the search function is for.

Okay Frank, I got something for you.........................Midget Trannies <Sheesh>.

It wouldn't hurt to PM Rod in any case.

But if the source has been publicly outed in a prior thread, then it's already a matter of public record. If a new incident has occurred in the time since that thread was posted, I'd tend to support a re-topping of that thread as justiified.

If you do, keep it general, keep it factual, but minimize the compromise to your own security. Those in the know will know. Those not, will have to earn and learn as many others have before them.

Feel free to PM me if you think I can clarify anything for you, Frank.

Wilkey