• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OT: Whole 30 diet

Gator

I have way too much inflammation, I take 600 mg of ibuprofen at least 3x a day, every day. I grew up farming and in the cattle business, was on a horse at 6, been thrown off more times than I can count, run over by cows, crashed 3 wheelers, etc, think those chickens are coming home to roost. I don’t eat that bad, not overweight, exercise by walking 15-20k steps a day at a fast pace, I just think I’m highly sensitive to refined carbs, but maybe more than just that, thus doing this program. Anyone have any experience with whole 30?

Never heard of it. But, am interested.
I take 800 mg ibuprofen once a day and your and my history is very similar Frank.

One thing I have found that has helped is abstaining from processed foods as much as possible. The other is daily stretching in the morning, and before bed. @CigarStone introduced me to Ahi Flower and it made a noticeable difference in my joints. I get it cheaper/quicker on Amazon. It took about 10 days to notice a difference.

I take cbd at night, and some pretty high powered turmeric in the am, which helps for sure, will try the ahi flower! Whole 30 is simply unprocessed meats, veggies, fruit. No grain, gluten, legumes (though peas are allowed), sweeteners of any kind, and Ixnay on dairy. I remember going thru some cravings, but felt fantastic after I ground thru that.

I didn’t read anything about no cigars 😜

I take cbd at night, and some pretty high powered turmeric in the am, which helps for sure, will try the ahi flower! Whole 30 is simply unprocessed meats, veggies, fruit. No grain, gluten, legumes (though peas are allowed), sweeteners of any kind, and Ixnay on dairy. I remember going thru some cravings, but felt fantastic after I ground thru that.

I didn’t read anything about no cigars 😜
Yeah, I did most of that, but gotta have tomatoes.