• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Belicosa XxX

Lee

I smoked this cigar (which was gifted to me by Devin- Thanks!!) while on vacation. It was the evening of the full moon, sky was clear for a short time and there was a gentle breeze blowing from the east. I was perched on the deck of our beach house, looking at the Atlantic while drinking a glass of port.

The construction of this cigar was impeccable, beautifully crafted and flawless.

It clipped perfectly, the Xikar helped of course! The draw was perfect and upon toasting the foot, I was overwhelmed with creamy smoke! This baby didn't look like much but packed a punch! It got stronger into the second third and finished with a spicy kick!

I have heard these cigars are overated, but I'll smoke one any chance I can! If you guys have any you want to get rid of, you know the snailer, baby!

I give this one a 5 out 5! I was generally pleased and it lived up to what I've heard so far. This was the first Opus I've had!

Leebo :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Lee, glad to hear that you enjoyed it! :)

Like them a bit myself...... ;)

The xXx aka The Power Ranger is my favorite Opus X! This little cigar can sure pack a punch! :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade

Love the xXx!!!!

But last Friday I lit one up and between a flaky ash, rotten burn and it not wanting to stay lit, I pitched it after smoking a third of it. :angry:

First one I've had to do this. This one came from the batch that was distributed this spring. I've smoked a DC and several of the #4 and #5 from the same batch with no problems.

Must have gotten a dud. ???

Well Bill, I'll have one for you in Richmond at the Land of Mooch Herf I!!

ROTFLMAO

Oh yeah, I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Trinidad today!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Waiting to see what my local shop gets when the August batch of Opus comes in. Guess I will have to purchase some to bring down with me to Richmond. :D

Actually, if you are going to bring anything, I would be interested in any of the new Padrons that came out...what are they called, the 1926 edition? Can't get them in my area, so if you can get one, I'll bring my box and the pick is yours....

Emo

I'll keep an eye out for them Emo. :thumbs:

Hmmm, I'll bet they are going to be hard to find!! Looking......

The Power Ranger! That sure is the right name for that little thing. I went to a HERF last year and i was gifted one of those little fire crackers. After smoking all afternoon (4-5 cigars) and drinking, that little thing kicked my butt. It was a Damn good smoke even though it made me sick. ???