• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oops! I Did It Again!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Ran out of room again. I've never been a big spender on cigar storage. I discovered how great a quality China Hutch like Broyhill or Pennsylvania House will work. The last one I got for free. I spent $100 on this one, after I got crammed to the gills in the last one. Time to start filling it! 😎
image.jpg
image.jpg

Do you plan on lining it with any Spanish cedar or anything? Any way to tell if it leaks?

Nice! A couple small tubes of fishtank silicon on the inside joints and wood-glass transitions. You'll never see it.

The way you’re going you’re going to need a bigger basement.
Wouldn't that be a nice problem to have!
Do you plan on lining it with any Spanish cedar or anything? Any way to tell if it leaks?
No... It's like what people say about Coolerdors. No need to line them. There's plenty enough Spanish Cedar with the boxes they come in.
Nice! A couple small tubes of fishtank silicon on the inside joints and wood-glass transitions. You'll never see it.
Honestly, I really believe it would be overthinking it Nate. So far, the Cigar Oasis Magna barely runs. I had plans to do that with the last hutch. Bought adhesive weather stripping for the doors and all. Gave that idea up after a few days. The Sensor Push data shows pretty steady between 67.1 - 69.2 % for the last 7 months. I use more distilled water in the winter. That's about it.

We could turn my spare bedroom into a walk in humidor?

You trust me with your life but not your cigars?

I'm hurt!

But I don't blame you!

Waaaa waaa, such a hard problem to have, Britney.

Is the bottom to store all your sex toys?