• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online cigar shop

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
I've got a client that is intending on opening up an online cigar shop (you can check out the link at www.everydaycigar.com). So far the person has a few connections to get wholesale prices, but he has requested that anyone that has information on how to go about getting more contacts, or if anyone has links to sites that have a reseller account to please contact me (I have no interest in this other than the design of the site).

He will pay for good leads in either cigars or cash.

Thanks guys

Thanks Matt, I think he may have already done that. I think what he was doing was he knows I smoke cigars and wanted a few 'in' links or whatever so he didn't have to pay the prices from RTDA. I checked that out myself once, and they don't have a 'virtual storefront' option to join.

Thanks tho, I appreciate it

Atlantic Dominion Distributors
5400 Virginia Beach Blvd
Virginia Beach VA, 23462
1 800 468 6612

They carry Ashton and VSG, Perdomo, Torano, Montecristo, RyJ, ummm, and lots more. The cigar shop sells at MSRP or damn near. So I am guessing your friend will have good fortune with their prices, JR's also has wholesale accounts.

Emo

Ooooh Ooooh... do I get browneye... errr brownie points for 3? LMAO

:lookup: ??? :lookup:

See Beastie, not all the cigar info I have is useless! LMAO