• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Olivia Grand Maduro

Peter_K

I received a box and took one out and zip locked the rest for a few days in the freezer. My sample was a beautiful cigar. Nice dark wrapper. Box pressed. Very firm but an easy draw. Put the flame to it and it burned razer straight the whole length. Long ash. Lovely maduro flavor. Typical Nicaguaran cigar. Lots of flavor. Looking forward to smoking some of thes beauties with some aging.
Pepe :)

I got to try one of these and I liked it.

(kinda brief statement from talkalot booker)

I have had a couple of the different sizes of their Grand Maduro, as well as the Grand Camaroon, I find them to be quite enjoyable. I am a sucker for the Nicaroguan (sp) flavors :D

I've been hearing good things about the Oliva maddies and cammies... guess I'll have to give them a try. The only Oliva I've had has been the Oliva O... sungrown wrapper with a cloth band... a very tasty smoke indeed! :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade

Have no fear gentlemen
As boxes come by me I'll be putting these beauties in from time to time for everyone to share.
By the way, for anyone interested, cigarking.com has them on sale this week. No affiliation with cigarking, just sharing the info.
Peter :)

Of my two reviews I was going to do today the Olivia sungrown with the cloth band was going to be one of them :)

A very tasty smoke indeed!

Sam

Hey SamGuss
The cigar with the colth band is the O, another great cigar. The Olivia Grand Maduro that I was talking about is by the same company, probably from the same tobacco patch, but not the same cigar.
Pepe :)

Ooops - sorry about that!

*adds another one to the list to try out*

Sam

I have had many of the Oliva Grand X sticks, and some of the Cheaper line, with a nat, mad or Habana 2000 wrappers, but have yet to try the "O" It IS on my to-try list, as is the Oliva "O" Maddie due out soon.

These are quickly becoming my standby cigar. They are too good to be this inexpensive! I really do enjoy them.

I've been getting the Oliva "O" on cigarbid for next to nothing ($10 for 5)

It's one of my go to gars now! I love "em!!

So far I've had the Ovation, Omni and the Pyramid.

Great cigar!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

You should have been quiet Leebo, new bidder coming out! :D

Well, it's all about sharing the knowledge! I'm taking a break anyway, in too much debt!! :sign: