• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh hey look bro...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Dale and I have probably told you about our friend Kurt who likes cheap cigars (Moya from Tampa anyone)

Well today I was over his house helping with some German Windows XP problems on his Brother-in-Laws PC... and all of a sudden he said "Oh yeah I know you love cubans so I bought you one the last time I was at the B&M (we all go to the same B&M, however Kurt's cigars are on the shelf behind the counter and ours are in the humidor lol)

And he hands me.....

A fake? Nooooooooo.... He hands me a Guantanamera Tubos!!!!

Thats right one of the infamous plastic tubed cigars from cuba :laugh:

I graciously accepted it, as I would any gift from a friend, and pocketed it.

lol I'm going to go out on the balcony in a few mins and see if this one is a nasty as the last one I had.

Too funny, and to top it off he let me take a peek in his humi and its filled with Mid class to Primos

All cigars Dale and I and others have gifted him. I was like WTF "Hey why don't you smoke one of the good ones once in a while?" He replied "I never have enough time."

I pulled a RP OWR maduro I gifted him out of the humidor, pulled a Cuban Beli out of my pocket for me and told him. Well your going to make time right now, this computer is going to take a while and we aren't going anywhere.

He loved it.

And we filled his little computer room with so much smoke we both got high off of it! :laugh: :cool:

I'm a dizzy feeling light headed BOTL ATM, damn 2 stogies going full blast in a closed 4 x 6 room is too much!

This Guantanamera Tubos was quite a bit better than the first one I had, maybe I'll ask Kurt to let me have another (I'll trade him a JLP for it) and let it age a year and then review it.

Sort of a "Lead to Gold" experiment lol

This Guantanamera Tubos was quite a bit better than the first one I had, maybe I'll ask Kurt to let me have another (I'll trade him a JLP for it) and let it age a year and then review it.

That's like waiting for turds to turn to chocolate.

Good luck on that one buddy! :thumbs:

That's like waiting for turds to turn to chocolate.

Good luck on that one buddy! :thumbs:

Well its a $1.25 cigar... what more do you want? I'll bury it under all my good Habanos and maybe the flavor will rub off on it :sign: