• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No Way for a Soldier to Go

Ginseng

Banned
How BBF are NOT supposed to look upon arrival.

DeadBBF01.jpg

DeadBBF02.jpg

Please send them to me for proper military honors. I will honor them one at a time for you. On a serious note, those should be returned asap.

Good luck.

Yeah,
I'm trying to get a remedy on them as we speak. Every single one is badly damaged at the head. Some are split further down and there is tobacco flake all over the inside of the SLB.
WIlkey

I had a box where about 5 had heads that looked smashed on the end. Kinda opened up like those in the picture. BBF's are a one of those special cigars, IMHO and those should be taken care of by the vendor. Send ...er ugh him pictures and he will come through...I'm sure.

That is just soooo wrong. I sure hope your vendor's guarantee comes through on those.

Why did he/she wrap the bubble wrap around the cigars and not from head to feet? That seems odd...Either way, it is a sad loss of cigars and I hope you get taken care of :thumbs:

cvm4,

Thanks. There was bubble wrap from head to foot. I removed it so I could take a better photo. Believe me when I say that it contributed nothing to the protection of these sorry sticks.

Wilkey

Ginseng said:
cvm4,

Thanks. There was bubble wrap from head to foot. I removed it so I could take a better photo. Believe me when I say that it contributed nothing to the protection of these sorry sticks.

Wilkey
[snapback]240841[/snapback]​

Sad. I'm going purchase a box of these pretty soon. I hope they don't show up looking like that.

Did you have to wait 2-3 weeks to get your shipment? If so, it's going to suck to have to wait another couple of weeks to get your new order.

Ginseng said:
cvm4,

Wilkey
[snapback]240841[/snapback]​

Thanks for clarifying Wilkey, I didn't know.

Had a similar problem recently and the vendor would not help me out, bummer. Hope things work out better for you.

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Had a similar problem recently and the vendor would not help me out, bummer. Hope things work out better for you.

:cool:
[snapback]241772[/snapback]​

Wow,

I'm truly sorry to hear that NorCal. In this case, the vendor has earned my respect. The refund hit my inbox even before I went to return the smokes.

I will work with these guys again...just not in the cold, dry seasons.

Wilkey