• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie schools a newbie

Bxcigrfan

There Once was a Man from Nantucket...
So I went to my lil cousins birthday party this sat and bring my cigars like I always do at their house picnics. I'm drinking my beers enjoying the day and decide to have a cigar. Pull out a T110 and begin to enjoy it. Now my lil cousin just turned 16, her brother is 19 and some of his friends are there. So one kid comes up to me and asks "Do you ever smoke Cubans", so I respond with a not really. He then tells me his dad smokes Cubans and he can bring me one; that his dad is Russian and has some friends that get them for him. So I have had a couple in me already and brashly ask "does your dad know where they come from and if they are real" and before I could finish, the kid goes ohh yeah they're real. So I say to him, "ok, but do you know that 80% of the Cubans in the states are fake" and he admittedly says again that he knows they are real and proceeds to bet me $10. So he disappears to his house because he says he has to change anyway (they are going to hang out) and comes back with the following
Sorry for the crappy picture I took it with my iphone.

8602b53b-1.jpg
2271511e-1.jpg

um, Cohiba never made a limitada in 07 and the ones they did make didnt come in that size, so i gave the kid a Tatuaje Cohete new release to make up for the stick he lost for his dad and to have something to smoke when he breaks the news to his dad that box he has are fakes.

Nice catch. From what I can tell, the top band doesn't look too bad, but the limitada band is a dead givaway. Thanks for sharing the story!

oh yeah the top band looks pretty good i wish i had a camera to take real pics with but.

Nice schooling :)

And nice alt stick to give him. I'd take that over a Cuban anyday!