• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Shop for the Pug

Pugman1943

Well, given time, good things can happen. Some of you were aware that my old "shop" was closing, which it did on 5/31. The pug suffered because of the Texas weather and no place to hang, herf or back. It took a bit of time, but two nice folks who already awn a shop in the main stream of Dallas Bishop Arts district called Cigar Art heard about this now empty space and it is now theirs and called Guilded Age. The following photos are of the new home for this pug. It is all new and shines with some pleasant touches, wall art and a very nice selection of sticks that you would enjoy should you visit. Take a look and see what you think.

IMG_0892.jpegIMG_0887.jpegIMG_0888.jpegIMG_0889.jpegIMG_0890.jpegIMG_0891.jpeg

Cigar Art is a great place, I used to go down to Bishop Arts and pick up Rojas house blends there... Looks like a great spot, Pug...

Have to agree with your observations with fabric chairs and rugs. Hard as we try to be good customers, someone will do a whoops. Myself, I am famous for burning my shirts. Ah well, life is short, got to enjoy the moment.

Nice looking place Ed. Glad you’re able to get back in the saddle after a nasty summer.

Looks great Ed!

I love a good cigar shop that looks bright and clean as opposed to dingy to hide dirt.

Refresh the memory -- I knew that the old place instituted a crazy membership price out of nowhere a while ago. Did we know they were closing down? Was it directly related to the new pricing scheme? Glad you found yourself a good place!