• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New custom rolled sizes just in

Johnny-O!

Hello all at CP. I have some custom rolled cigar bundles of 25 in a oily chocolate brown wrapper you might be interested in

Behique Pigtail Shagfoot (7 1/2 X 54)-$300

I also have in natural wrapper 9 packs of:

Culebras (7 X 47)-$85

And:

Carton Romeo and Juliet cigarettes (200 cigarettes)-$60

Carton HUpmann cigarettes (200 cigarettes)-$55

1 lb Partagas Pipe Tobacco-$60

Thanks all, John

Sweet, PM sent John!

For those who haven't tried these darker wrappers, they're fantastic!

Someone pickup the Salmones or Corona Grande and save me a fiver!!!

11-07-08Imported104-2.jpg

11-07-08Imported088-1.jpg

11-07-08Imported085-1.jpg

The Corona Grande Pigtail Shagfoot's are gone. Thanks all, John

Thats's what I get for going to Vegas for my B-day :( Nice score on the Short Churchill Shagfoots... :thumbs:

All of the cigars are spoken for except the Behiques and Culebras. The non-cigar items are still available. Thanks all, John

Thanks again Johnny. Can't wait to try one of these.
This might be a dumb question but do I cut of the shag or just light it up at the end? I am so confused. :blush:
Have a great weekend fellas..

Thanks again Johnny. Can't wait to try one of these.
This might be a dumb question but do I cut of the shag or just light it up at the end? I am so confused. :blush:
Have a great weekend fellas..

Just light her up.

Thanks fellas for the help. Watch out you shaggy foot...You will get burnt! :cool:

Just light it up Henry! Wanted to let everyone know I have baby Salomones on the list again. John

The baby Salomones and Cohiba cigarettes are gone. I have HUp and R&J cigarettes in as well as the cigars remaining on the list. Happy Thanksgiving to all, John