• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cuban Release Info.

drew_goring

Big Bad Mother F*cker!
Here is some information that I received regarding the new Cuban releases. I thought I would pass it on. Personally I can't wait for the new culebras to arrive. I will post when receive pricing information.

Cohiba Pirimide Edicion Limitada (November 2006)

Montecristo Petite Edmundo (December 2006)

Partagas Culebra (Hand Rolled) (February - March 2007)

Cohiba Reyes Maduro (March 2007)

Cohiba Campana Maduro (March 2007)

Por Larranaga Robusto (2007 PCC Regional Release - May 2007)

Thanks Drew!

The Culebras pique my curiosity. Other than that, I'd rather see Partagas and Bolivar Coronas stay in rotation than the marketing of anything else that's listed there...

Thanks Drew. That's most informative. PL Robusto. Wow. Perhaps the rebirth of the Magnum is not far behind. ;)

Wilkey

Thanks Drew...

BTW, any info on the Cohiba Linea Maduro Gran Reserva that are supposed to be out in 2007?

Thanks Drew...

BTW, any info on the Cohiba Linea Maduro Gran Reserva that are supposed to be out in 2007?

Not sure on that. I would assume that all of the Cohiba maduros would be released at the same time, but who knows. I am not looking forward for the prices on the Cohiba maduros. I can't see them being comparable to the current prices ;) . Here are a couple more:

Punch Super Robusto (PCC Regional Release) 20th/Oct.
Ramon Allones Estupendo (PCC Regional Release) 20th/Oct

And apparently the culebras are going to be packaged in individual coffins. I can't wait :thumbs:

edit: pricing should be released sometime this week.

Thanks Drew...

Not sure on that. I would assume that all of the Cohiba maduros would be released at the same time, but who knows. I am not looking forward for the prices on the Cohiba maduros. I can't see them being comparable to the current prices ;) . Here are a couple more:

And apparently the culebras are going to be packaged in individual coffins. I can't wait :thumbs:

This may be stupidity on my part, but what is PCC Regional Release?

Thanks Drew...

This may be stupidity on my part, but what is PCC Regional Release?

PCC stands for Pacific Cigar Company who is I believe the regional distributor for most of Asia and more (?). These cigars are only going to be released in those markets.