• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigarmony Specials!

N2Advnture

New specials!

ST Dupont has raised their price again! So, here is a little special on X-Tends!

S.T. X-Tend
MSRP $175.00
Cigarmony $129.99!

S.T. Mini X-Tend
MSRP $145.00
Cigarmony $119.99!

S.T. Dupont Opus X X-Tend Limited Edition
MSRP $205.00
Cigarmony $164.99!

Vector Mega Pumps

MSRP $100.00
Cigarmony $76.99!

Xikar Lighters

MSRP $24.99
Cigarmony $19.99!

Xikar Punch

MSRP $34.99
Cigarmony $27.99!

Xikar Desktop Humidor
LAST ONE! They have been discontinued, so get it while you can!
MSRP $79.99
Cigarmony $72.99!

Xikar Envoy Leather Cases
MSRP $49.99
Cigarmony $39.99!

Plus, a new shipment of the Solo lighters has just arrived with new colors and styles! Solo lighters have a LIFETIME warranty, even 50% against theft or loss!

Happy smoking my friends and have a great weekend.

~Mark Neff
Cigarmony

Thanks for the deals Mark.

For any of the newer members out there, Mark is top notch and a great BOTL. If you're looking for some good deals on great products, drop him a line or visit his site.

He's got mad street cred :thumbs:

How is the fuel capacity for the mini? I mentioned that my old prometheus was still going strong last night, and it started giving me trouble this morning.

How is the fuel capacity for the mini? I mentioned that my old prometheus was still going strong last night, and it started giving me trouble this morning.

They are about 1/2 the size of the regular extend.

What fuel are you using the Prometheus Josh?

~Mark

The quintuple refined stuff. Can't remember the name of it, bought it at JimD's shop in hartford, and I'm pretty damn confident he knows his stuff. I don't think that's the problem. It's about 2 years old, and has been pretty heavily used.

Thanks for th info on tank size, but I don't know how big the tank is on the full size, so it didn't give me much a reference. I used the extend a few weeks ago and liked it, and am trying to decide if I need one as my torch lighter, but at the smae time, like the idea of a smaller profile in the pocket, but also like a big resevoir...how long between filings smoking 2ish cigars a day for the mini?

The quintuple refined stuff. Can't remember the name of it, bought it at JimD's shop in hartford, and I'm pretty damn confident he knows his stuff. I don't think that's the problem. It's about 2 years old, and has been pretty heavily used.

Thanks for th info on tank size, but I don't know how big the tank is on the full size, so it didn't give me much a reference. I used the extend a few weeks ago and liked it, and am trying to decide if I need one as my torch lighter, but at the smae time, like the idea of a smaller profile in the pocket, but also like a big resevoir...how long between filings smoking 2ish cigars a day for the mini?

Try cleaning the nozzle with a q-tip and alcohol...then some air.

My regular can last over week - maybe 2 w/o filling - that's at about 20-30 smokes (my friends use it too!).

Nice deals...to bad Dupont went up in price!

The Vector Quintuplus is the best fuel (better than Lava because it's actually a little cheaper per volume and it's readily available). I would imagine that's what you have, so no worries there.

The mini is probably too small for a 2 cigar/day lighter unless refilling it doesn't bother you. I'd say, it would probably be about every 4 days or so between refills.

Pm coming btw

~M

While on the topic of X-Tend lighters, am I the only one who has trouble refilling mine? I end up freezing my hands every time because it's not a great fit. This is the butane I use:
vector.jpg

Also, I had no idea there was an Mini X-Tend. Sounds convenient for carrying. Anytime I have a lighter in my pocket, there's also a cutter, cigars, etc... space is at a premium. Too bad half the size doesn't mean half the price, maybe I'll wait for the Nano X-Tend to come out.

edit: Checked out Mark's web-site, the mini x-tend lizard is one bad ass lighter.

I'l try the cleaning tips, thanks gary.
Mark- yup, that's the fuel Jim has. Pm got and returned...I think the full size might be the way to go if I do have to/get to replace the lighter.
Thanks all.

While on the topic of X-Tend lighters, am I the only one who has trouble refilling mine? I end up freezing my hands every time because it's not a great fit. This is the butane I use:
vector.jpg

Also, I had no idea there was an Mini X-Tend. Sounds convenient for carrying. Anytime I have a lighter in my pocket, there's also a cutter, cigars, etc... space is at a premium. Too bad half the size doesn't mean half the price, maybe I'll wait for the Nano X-Tend to come out.

edit: Checked out Mark's web-site, the mini x-tend lizard is one bad ass lighter.

It's the adaptor. I have the same thing happen. I use Lava and Prometheus.

Awesome deals Mark! Definately top of the line! I highly recommend taking a look at Cigarmony! :D

Guys I could use your input. I need to putchase a lighter but I don't want to purchase a piece of &^%! I only want to purchase it once and use it for years! I don't think that is too much to ask.

So my question is:

1) price being no object, which lighter do I purchase?

2) price being important, which lighter will give me more bang for the buck?

thanks
Alex

Guys I could use your input. I need to putchase a lighter but I don't want to purchase a piece of &^%! I only want to purchase it once and use it for years! I don't think that is too much to ask.
So my question is:
1) price being no object, which lighter do I purchase?
2) price being important, which lighter will give me more bang for the buck?
thanks
Alex

1.) ST Dupont Line 2
2.) Solo Trek

Just my opinion though :)
~Mark

Mark

do you carry the solo laser?

No, I was going to carry them all but some are more of cigarette lighter than a cigar lighter. The two best ones they have for cigars are the Trek (which I have used for years) and the "Dual Flame" which has both a torch and soft flame that light at the same time to make a pretty green color :D

just out of curiosity any plans on getting a 3xl black guayabera?

Oh and you guys can never go wrong with ordering from Mark.

just out of curiosity any plans on getting a 3xl black guayabera?
Oh and you guys can never go wrong with ordering from Mark.

They sold out very quickly. Since it's so late in the "season", I probably won't be getting them until December/January. BUT next time I am getting cream along with the black and white ones. (The company is huge, Perry Ellis, and it took a lot to get them to sell such a "small" order to me :p )

In the shipment, I got someone else's invoice for $42k! ??? :D

~Mark