• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need to replenish my ISOM stock

Raden

Hi all,

I been a member since last year but have not posted much (sorry).

I am low on my ISOM cigar stock and need to replenish. I have 2 sources that I've used in the past and believe to be legit. All the seals and markings look authentic on the empty boxes that I have. Please PM me.

Thanks all,

Branden

Sorry I was just looking to confirm two sources without saying who they are. That is why I asked for the PM, to keep the "sources" out of the public domain.

Thanks all who PM'd me, My mind has been set at ease and my friend's cousin's brother who's wife's mother's one legged neighbor who works at the factory in Cuba has been confirmed to be a good (hush hush) source.

I'll try to post more often so I can be "authenticated."

Enough of the late night slap stick humor.....

audilicious...why are you trolling?

Raden, you didn't do anything wrong.

Trolling eh, not even close

5 posts, asking for retailers. Seems like a good enough reason to post what I did.

Glad you got it handled Raden.

Trolling eh, not even close

5 posts, asking for retailers. Seems like a good enough reason to post what I did.

Glad you got it handled Raden.

He was asking for help regarding retailers he has used before. Not asking for sources. So while I wouldn't call your post trolling, I'd definitely say that it wasn't needed in this situation.

My ISOM stock is running out fast!! Im looking to check sources as well, can I get some PMs please?

You mean Canadians can order ISOMS (with sticker shock) but without worry? :sign:

My ISOM stock is running out fast!! Im looking to check sources as well, can I get some PMs please?

PM me with whom you would like to verify and I will if i can.

I'm not comfortable doing it this way. If you could PM me all of your sources and then I'll tell you which ones match. That'd be great. Thanks.

Well, my "source" is my local B&M down the street... :sign:

But really, I have no problem verifying sources if I have personal experience with them, but I'm not going to PM a list.