• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Napa Valley Cigar Stores

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I’ll be in Napa Valley in a few days and want some recommendations on cigar shops in the area. Please help!

I’ll be in Napa Valley in a few days and want some recommendations on cigar shops in the area. Please help!
There are only 2 shops in Napa. Once’s a wine store that has a walk in humidor and the other is an actually cigar lounge/store on 1st street. I’ll get you the names and addresses later today when I have a chance.

So wine store with walk in humidor is

Napa Valley Wine and Cigar.

They used to have a pretty good selection and let you smoke in a smoking room. I haven’t been there for a few years so not sure what the selection is like now.

It’s at 161 Silverado Trail Napa CA 94559

Napa Cigars is the other one. I met another CP member there a few months ago. Small shop with long wall humidors and good selection of whiskey/bourbon as well as some bottled beer and beers on tap. California prices as expected and some of there more HTF cigars require the purchase of others or certain dollar amount purchase. They have a $35 dollar cutting fee if you bring your own cigar in even if you buy a cigar from them so your best bet is to just purchase one there to enjoy.

It’s located at 1147 1st St Napa CA 94558

IMG_3833.jpegIMG_3834.jpegSo wine store with walk in humidor is

Napa Valley Wine and Cigar.

They used to have a pretty good selection and let you smoke in a smoking room. I haven’t been there for a few years so not sure what the selection is like now.

It’s at 161 Silverado Trail Napa CA 94559

Napa Cigars is the other one. I met another CP member there a few months ago. Small shop with long wall humidors and good selection of whiskey/bourbon as well as some bottled beer and beers on tap. California prices as expected and some of there more HTF cigars require the purchase of others or certain dollar amount purchase. They have a $35 dollar cutting fee if you bring your own cigar in even if you buy a cigar from them so your best bet is to just purchase one there to enjoy.

It’s located at 1147 1st St Napa CA 94558
I found Napa cigars and the distillery next to it. (We had dinner at Scapa, the Italian lace right next to it). Checked all the Cpass boxes on day 1!

sorry to have missed you on this trip. I'm a fan/customer of NV Wine & Cigar, nice folks. They had some 2010-ish Padron 1926's hidden away for those that know to ask. Next time!

sorry to have missed you on this trip. I'm a fan/customer of NV Wine & Cigar, nice folks. They had some 2010-ish Padron 1926's hidden away for those that know to ask. Next time!
Oh, I saw some old looking 1926s. I thought long and hard about them too. Ultimately went for some Foundation.