• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first SCEP

Ironworker

CP's Official Construction Contractor
I got home today with a box of San Cristobal's waiting at my door.
I never paid to much attention the ring gauge when I bought them and I was really surprised by how small they were.

What a great little cigar. I snipped the end and took a dry hit, I could tell right away it was a nice mild to medium cigar.
I put a cedar match to the foot and instantly could taste sweetness, almost like a vanilla coffee flavor.

The smoke was very creamy and full. I smoked that little cigar until I could barely hold it.
I could only wait 30 minutes and had to smoke another. These will most definitely be one of my favorite habanos.

I will be stocking up on this little cigar you bet the bank on that.
CP is such a great place to hang out and learn. I would have never tried this cigar if Coventry Cat hadn't recommended it.

Rich

:laugh: Dammit, I gotta keep my big mouth shut :laugh:

These are one of my favorites. :love:

THEY ARE BAD CIGARS DO NOT BUY THESE!
(more for me)

:sign:

Before you go stocking up on 1 vitola of a certain brand, I'd reccomend broadening your horizons and trying other brands also. That is most of the fun of smoking cigars anyway :thumbs: . And I love the S.C. Principe too :love:

Do they use the same filler and or wrapper in the rest of the line up?

I would love to have that cigar in a robusto ;)

I thought the H Upmann Mag's was the shizz but this little popper is on my doppler :p

Rich

Ironworker said:
I thought the H Upmann Mag's was the shizz but this little popper is on my doppler :p

Rich
[snapback]196331[/snapback]​

It'll constantly be like that until you try all that you can and then you can pick your favorites and stock up on the good stuff. :thumbs:

cvmfour said:
Ironworker said:
I thought the H Upmann Mag's was the shizz but this little popper is on my doppler  :p

Rich
[snapback]196331[/snapback]​

It'll constantly be like that until you try all that you can and then you can pick your favorites and stock up on the good stuff. :thumbs:
[snapback]196350[/snapback]​

Its been 3 days and I have smoked 8 of the SCEP, I ordered another 2 boxes just to have on hand.

If someone has a line on these cigars at a low price please contact me.
I will let you know what I am paying maybe someone can help save a brother some money.

Richard

One of my first boxes purchased was a San Critobal La Punta. 2 bills and you can't go wrong!

Amazingly creamy smokes!