• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first box of cubans!

fenian'98

Here I am, new to this forum. Been smoking good 'gars for about six years now. IN the past I've had a few ISOM's but I just took the plunge and bought a box of monte #2's. Any good experiences out there you guys can share. I've only smoked this stick twice, but I was taken by the mystique and history of it. I'm also a huge fan of the PAN and PAM. They're my regular "special" smokes. I smoke '000's as an everyday.

You are lucky to live out of the States. ??? :rolleyes: We, the unfortunate cannot indulge in the forbidden fruits, we can only lust after them. :love:

Inroduce yourself here and welcome to CP, enjoy the ride.

Brian

I take it that I shouldn't talk about getting these ISOM's here. Trying to learn the ropes.

[quote name='fenian'98' post='367143' date='Sep 17 2006, 08:52 PM']
I take it that I shouldn't talk about getting these ISOM's here. Trying to learn the ropes.
[/quote]

Correct. IF you live in the states.

People such as myself who are blessed :p to live in Canada can openly discuss ISOMs, because they are legal here.

No, I'm a statesider. Got a hold of 'em, and was just trying to share my joy. I was just looking for other's thoughts.

[quote name='fenian'98' post='367143' date='Sep 17 2006, 08:52 PM']
[/quote]

Quick learner. :thumbs:

Welcome to CP. As others said, introduce yourself and enjoy your stay.

They are illegal here in the states and as such I have never had one here. ;)

One of the top counterfeited cigars.

fenian'98

What is this, Irish Rev. day? I'm sure the cigars you're looking for are legal in Ireland, but we don't buy any commie made sticks here.

We also don't plan uprisings against the Crown!

Damn Fenianism run rampid, we should nip it in the butt, else it'll spread to the colonies and we could loss the empire.

Wow. The guy asks a simple question and look what he gets. First of all, welcome to the board.

Now back to your question, Monte #2 is one of the most popular cigars in the world, including this world. They used to be an mazing smoke and due to its popularity and demand, its quality went down and once they changed the original blend but it is making a slow come back and I hear that it smokes great. Hope you are enjoying them.
I wish we could. :whistling:

Had only one monte No.2. Wasnt really impressed. It had a creamy and milk chocolate taste. But was a very light cigar, which is not to my liking. However, with some again they should be some outstanding smokes.

Wow. The guy asks a simple question and look what he gets. First of all, welcome to the board.

Now back to your question, Monte #2 is one of the most popular cigars in the world, including this world. They used to be an mazing smoke and due to its popularity and demand, its quality went down and once they changed the original blend but it is making a slow come back and I hear that it smokes great. Hope you are enjoying them.

What did he get??? ??? Cuban cigars ARE illegal in the United States, after all - why, you don't think they are?

And you're supposed to meet up with me when you're in Chicago... What happened to that??? You didn't forget, did you??? :rolleyes:

Maybe we could share a NC cigar... :whistling:

What did he get??? ??? Cuban cigars ARE illegal in the United States, after all - why, you don't think they are?

And you're supposed to meet up with me when you're in Chicago... What happened to that??? You didn't forget, did you??? :rolleyes:

George,
I don't mean to open a can of worms, but I think it is silly to lecture anyone here about what is legal and what is not especially when the bulk of our advertisers, like the one at the top of this page, are for Cuban cigars.

It is certainly not illegal to discuss them, is it? At least not that I know of, and that is all we are doing. Discussing cigars.

As for the meeting we'll discuss it in a PM.

SOMEON~1.jpg