• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first Bolivar

Jan Primus said:
Ginseng said:
nfulton said:
You know, Wilkey, I think I can part with another for you too.  I'll get 'em out just as soon as I can.

And on the subject, I haven't had a Bolivar I didn't like.

n
[snapback]283613[/snapback]​

N,

I was just kidding. :D I'm somewhat acquainted with the BBF but if you feel the need to send me something, please do. Of course, recognize that I am obliged to reciprocate. ;)

Wilkey
[snapback]283704[/snapback]​

Hey Wilkey..how much age do you think the BBF needs before smoking? I have a very young box, I'm thinking to start smoking them once they've got a couple years on them.
[snapback]284434[/snapback]​

3+ yrs seems to do the trick for the BBF IMO :D

alexgtp said:
Jan Primus said:
Ginseng said:
nfulton said:
You know, Wilkey, I think I can part with another for you too.  I'll get 'em out just as soon as I can.

And on the subject, I haven't had a Bolivar I didn't like.

n
[snapback]283613[/snapback]​

N,

I was just kidding. :D I'm somewhat acquainted with the BBF but if you feel the need to send me something, please do. Of course, recognize that I am obliged to reciprocate. ;)

Wilkey
[snapback]283704[/snapback]​

Hey Wilkey..how much age do you think the BBF needs before smoking? I have a very young box, I'm thinking to start smoking them once they've got a couple years on them.
[snapback]284434[/snapback]​

3+ yrs seems to do the trick for the BBF IMO :D
[snapback]284504[/snapback]​

3+ yrs seems like a long, long time.