• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first Bolivar

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Robusto I smoked tonight. No idea why I've never bought a Bolivar before. But it was darn good. In fact I'm willing to put it in my top 10 list. I've heard it mentioned that all Bolivar have a unique taste all to their own and you either love them or hate them. Anyone want to recommend a different size I should try ASAP?

Ah,

You had the Royal Coronas. If you like that, you should try the Petit Corona then work down in size to the Coronas Junior. If you can get some Coronas Extra with age, those are a must try as well. And then of course there is the classic Belicosos Finos. Hell, they're all pretty good. :D

Wilkey

I was thinking about trying the Bolivar Corona Gigantes next.

What is up with Bolivar naming almost ALL the cigars "Corona" ?

Definitely try the Coronas Extra. :thumbs: With age, this is a phenomenal cigar. In fact, the 98s sit in my top three favorite cigars right now.

Oh, definately the Belicosos Finos. I have a box that just reached two years old, and they are certainly coming into their own. They are so good in fact, I would be more than happy to send you your first. I am new to this, so if I am not allowed, just let me know. Otherwise, just let me know.

n

nfulton said:
Oh, definately the Belicosos Finos. I have a box that just reached two years old, and they are certainly coming into their own. They are so good in fact, I would be more than happy to send you your first. I am new to this, so if I am not allowed, just let me know. Otherwise, just let me know.

n
[snapback]283578[/snapback]​

Oh yes,

It's most certainly allowed. What you need to do is to send them to me so I can verify their authenticity before forwarding them on to Shawn. :whistling:

Wilkey

Ginseng said:
nfulton said:
Oh, definately the Belicosos Finos.  I have a box that just reached two years old, and they are certainly coming into their own.  They are so good in fact, I would be more than happy to send you your first.  I am new to this, so if I am not allowed, just let me know.  Otherwise, just let me know.

n

Oh yes,

It's most certainly allowed. What you need to do is to send them to me so I can verify their authenticity before forwarding them on to Shawn. :whistling:

Wilkey
[snapback]283583[/snapback]​

lol back off Wilkey!

Herr Fulton I would be honored to smoke one of your cigars, my address is in my profile :)

You know, Wilkey, I think I can part with another for you too. I'll get 'em out just as soon as I can.

And on the subject, I haven't had a Bolivar I didn't like.

n

Thank you sir, I will be sure to return the favor. I am looking forward to trying it.

nfulton said:

n
Hi Fulton...
In case you decide to sell a fiver of these than PM me... :whistling:

>>>>>>>>
Sorry for threadejack
>>>>>>>>

Wurm,
I love those Bolivars... So far tried PC CJ and Belicoso Fino... These are some fantastic sticks...
:love:
Problem is... I can't find anything older than 05 :(

I've only had 1 or 2 bolivars, but they are definitely on my "to buy eventually" list. I did notice the unique flavor. At first it turned me off a little, but by the end of the first cigar I was kind of digging it. Now I'm craving it. :)

nfulton said:
You know, Wilkey, I think I can part with another for you too. I'll get 'em out just as soon as I can.

n
[snapback]283613[/snapback]​

N,

I was just kidding. :D I'm somewhat acquainted with the BBF but if you feel the need to send me something, please do. Of course, recognize that I am obliged to reciprocate. ;)

Wilkey

You know, I expect no reciprocation from anyone. Finding and buying singles is a pain and expensive if you are just looking to try something for the first time... or third. :D

nfulton said:
You know, I expect no reciprocation from anyone. Finding and buying singles is a pain and expensive if you are just looking to try something for the first time... or third. :D
[snapback]283720[/snapback]​

I totally understand. Thanks!

Wilkey

nfulton said:
You know, I expect no reciprocation from anyone.
[snapback]283720[/snapback]​

Thats what makes it fun blowing your mailbox up at a later date :sign: :thumbs:

Ginseng said:
nfulton said:
You know, Wilkey, I think I can part with another for you too.  I'll get 'em out just as soon as I can.

n
[snapback]283613[/snapback]​

N,

I was just kidding. :D I'm somewhat acquainted with the BBF but if you feel the need to send me something, please do. Of course, recognize that I am obliged to reciprocate. ;)

Wilkey
[snapback]283704[/snapback]​

Hey Wilkey..how much age do you think the BBF needs before smoking? I have a very young box, I'm thinking to start smoking them once they've got a couple years on them.

Jan,

I'd defer to someone with more experience with fresh and aged BBFs. I haven't smoked anything but young ones, 6-12 months from box age and they have been fine. The only cigar that I've really experienced the "sick" period with is some recent RASS and PSD4.

In general, a couple of years should render them quite tasty is my guess.

Wilkey