• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Birthday Smokes.

emodx

Banned
My humi is a little low right now as I haven't been spending cash on ultra-premiums lately, so i had a few premiums...3 to be precise and they all hit the spot! First on my buddy gave me as I was sipping on a Killians at Red Lobster. A CAO gold. Now I am not ove for flavored cigars, but he swears by this one. And since it said CAO, I decided it cant be a dog rocket. Well the honey wasnt overbearing, it burned absolutely perfect, and went well with the beer I was sipping.

The second one I had with an appitizer...A Leon Jimenez corona size. This was an awesome cigar! Perfect burn, perfect draw, and a great taste. This one didnt have any special flavors, or hints of this or that. Just an absolutely great rich tobacco taste. I kept looking at it as I smoked it, thinking" I can't believe I got this for 5 bucks".

To finish off the night I smoked a Por Larranaga glass tubo. Another great cigar. This one had an EMS wrapper. Very potent spicey pepper flavor, and again a great burn. The cigar gods aligned the stars and the planets so I would have a great day smoking my cigars. MMMMM....

Emo

sounds like everyones wish for you to have a great b'day came true, sounds good man, take care

Well done, Emo!!

I'll have a little something for you in Richmond.... ;)