• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Motorcycles are my passion

wrussell46

Humble Arrogance
What I have been doing over the last three months!

My good friend, and BOTL, got his Pro License this year for AMA/MotoAmerica and asked me to be his Crew Chief, Rider Coach, and all around “Right Hand Man.”

So far we have been to Birmingham, AL; Brainerd, MN; and Shelton, WA.

This weekend Monterey, CA and the historic Laguna Seca Raceway!

image000000.jpegIMG_7204.jpegIMG_7229.jpegIMG_7363.jpegIMG_7385.jpegIMG_7408.jpegimage000000.jpegIMG_7510.jpegIMG_7522.jpeg

I miss read your post. You’ve already been to Shelton. I would’ve tried to come watch ya.

My boy qualified and made the grid. He then finished “not last” actually battling with some guys and putting down some great lap times!

It was a tremendous weekend. Gorgeous weather and awesome racing.

Sounds like an all around good weekend of racing. Congrats on your boy finishing "not last"!

Sounds like an all around good weekend of racing. Congrats on your boy finishing "not last"!

It was awesome, especially for Mike. Moving up to race with the guys who do it for a living is a big step, and the competition this year especially had been daunting. For him to make the show and finish the race is a big accomplishment.

That's awesome!

Next time you racing in Monterey area, or north of that in Cali let me know. I would love to see a motorcycle race again, and would be that much better to say "Hey I know that guy"!!!