• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Monty C EL 2003

riverratt

had one about a week or ten days ago...youth seems to be gone(perfect burn , no juicy lip sting , solid ash etc)...very bland and boring and muted...for me a perfect example of a "sick" cigar.still enough hints of what it may(in the future)have to offer...not to give up on them.my guess...4 to 7 more years.

derrek :)

riverratt

had one about a week or ten days ago...youth seems to be gone(perfect burn , no juicy lip sting , solid ash etc)...very bland and boring and muted...for me a perfect example of a "sick" cigar.still enough hints of what it may(in the future)have to offer...not to give up on them.my guess...4 to 7 more years.

derrek :)

Everytime I look at this cigar, I thought the wrapper is fireproof.
Had one few weeks ago and I have to agree with dvickery that
the youth seems to gone, but not quite ready yet.
But I do enjoy it.

Not to jack the bejeezuz out of this thread, but it kinds makes me wonder what kind of selection of EL's from early in the decade I'll come across 2 weeks time in Cuba.

Smoking one now. Light spice, hint of coffee. a little cedar, easy through the nose. Nice cigar.