• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo Sublimes Limited Edition 2008

I tried one of mine the other day, and it was better. I Don't keep up with all the particulars on cigars, but these are from 2008. When I first got them, they we sick, and very flat tasting. A definite improvement. I just don't have enough
experience to say they will get better, worse, etc.

I tried one of mine the other day, and it was better. I Don't keep up with all the particulars on cigars, but these are from 2008. When I first got them, they we sick, and very flat tasting. A definite improvement. I just don't have enough
experience to say they will get better, worse, etc.

I've had very similar experiences. The last one I've had a couple of weeks ago showed a lot of improvement over the one I tried when they first came out, but it certainly wasn't mind blowing. I only have a few left, so they are going to take a long nap before I break one out again. In my limited experience, the PSD5's have aged better from that same year, but as they say, you mileage may vary.

I have to say that these are hands down my favorite Montecristo LE. I'm not a huge fan of big rg cigars, but these Sublimes have been sublime. I've gone through more than 5 boxes of these since 2008, none have been disappointing. On occassion a few have been underfilled, but they have been great cigars. Haven't smoked a bad one yet. I know others have had varied experiences, but its only 10 sticks. Give it a try.

I read mixed reviews when they first came out, and into 2009, glad to hear they are getting better (or in Chen's case, good all along!). There's a nice special happening on them, but it's for two boxes of 10. I don't think I can commit that kind of bread ($325 total for two) and stay off the couch tonight :whistling:

If anyone's been wanting to try these (or wanting more), I'd be up for doing a split of some sort.