• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo Edmundo

IanHummel

From the looks of it, this was what I received from the free cigar deal that I previously made a post about. I fired it up this past weekend and absolutely loved it. My question is about the consistency, are they hit or miss much like the other Monte's or are they fairly stable?

LOL ...... my other favorite Monti right now. The've been pretty darn consistant for me and always smoke well.

:cool:

OR year smokes are GOOODA!

Though I've found the petit's to be lacking.....

...about an inch and a half or two! :laugh:

I've had a few good ones and but also many bad ones.

I recently had 2 boxes of POS ENE 06 Edmundos, almost every single one of them was underfilled and loose drawing. Both went back to the vendor.

Even the tubo version that I bought were underfilled. It seems like a chronic problem with this size.

IMO, the #2 is better.

I recently had 2 boxes of POS ENE 06 Edmundos, almost every single one of them was underfilled and loose drawing. Both went back to the vendor.

Even the tubo version that I bought were underfilled. It seems like a chronic problem with this size.

IMO, the #2 is better.

Wow! I have not yet experienced this. That's a bummer! :angry:

Yea, I was very disappointed.

I've heard from others that chronic underfilling seems to be a problem with the Edmundo.

The one box of Petit Edmundos are perfectly constructed however.

IMO, the #2 is better.

Wow! I have not yet experienced this. That's a bummer! :angry:

From the looks of it, this was what I received from the free cigar deal that I previously made a post about. I fired it up this past weekend and absolutely loved it. My question is about the consistency, are they hit or miss much like the other Monte's or are they fairly stable?

Believe it or not, I have not had this one yet! I do mean yet. :D

This is probably my favorite Isom that I have had. I am in love with these things. They have all been perfectly consistent with no problems at all.