• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini Cubanos

tollickd

Hi all,

I am going to purchase some cigars on the 25th and I am thinking of getting some mini cubanos has any one tried them and if so which are better?
I am getting proper hand made ones as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel

The Cohiba and Quintero Clubs are my favorites. Partagas Chicos are also nice though a bit bigger. Don't bother with the Minis. They're too small and not that much less then the Clubs.

Cohiba Minis are pretty cool and strong.
I heared that RyJ Minis are also good but rather mild.

My experience is limited to Cohiba Minis and Monte Clubs.

My wish would be to combine the Cohiba flavor and power in the club size. If I was buying again I'd hold out for Cohiba Clubs.

I think you should forget about the "mini" cubans, and go with the Ramond Allones Small Club Coronas...awsome smoke for the money and very tasty.

I recently tried the Upmann Puritos and they are good for what they are.

I didn't like the Cohiba Minis.

I think you should forget about the "mini" cubans, and go with the Ramond Allones Small Club Coronas...awsome smoke for the money and very tasty.
Yes, they are to me as well. But what if he only has time for a mini? It is the question he asked.

I do enjoy the Cohiba Minis, but I don't particularly care for their cost. I'm a big fan of the Partagas Chicos, which have already been mentioned as an alternative. I also enjoy the RyJ Puritos, but not as much as the Partagas.

The Cohiba and Quintero Clubs are my favorites. Partagas Chicos are also nice though a bit bigger. Don't bother with the Minis. They're too small and not that much less then the Clubs.

Craig speaks the truth.

I've only smoked the RyJ minis and they are small. They smoke quickly, not necessarily hot and deliver a tiny punch of good tobacco flavor.

Wilkey

Montecristo Joyitas / Rafael Gonzalez Cigarittos / Cohiba Panatelas are Laguito No. 3 (5 1/2 X 26) and come in nice boxes, but are long filler and not really value priced like chico's as they are better cigars.

I really do like Cohiba Club, they come in 20 packs, and boxes of 5 (total of 100). I can easily smoke 10 sticks a day when im on the road.

Another one, correct me if i'm wrong was released last year, is the Monte Puritos. They are bit longer lasting, but not the same taste as Clubs. According to Habanos SA, the Minis are rolled using the smaller tobacco leaves. I believe the Monte Puritos are machine made. Hope this helps.

sorry im new here and think iv had a mini before....just curiouse could someone post a picture? is it roughly 3'' long maybe and about 1/4'' in diameter?

sorry im new here and think iv had a mini before....just curiouse could someone post a picture? is it roughly 3'' long maybe and about 1/4'' in diameter?

The minis are 3 1/4 X 22 and the Clubs are 3 7/8 X 24. The Panatelas are 4 1/2 X 26 but are handmade long filler.