• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mail Order Question

Rlipp69

Hello I am a newbie to CigarPass. I just have a quick question that has been probably brought up here several times. I live in chicago and am trying to obtain some cohiba's. Since I won't be leaving the U.S this year I was looking to buy some thru mail order. Are these site selling the real deal? Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

You wouldn't move into a neighborhood and then go across the street and ask the new neighbor before introducing yourself, "where's the best place to buy some good marijuana from?" ;)
Not to seem unfriendly, but........

Cuban cigars are illegal in the US, and should not be purchased, consumed or possessed by anyone living in the US.

You don't need to buy those illegal CC's. They sell very good legal red dot Cohiba's at your local B&M. 

There is nowhere to buy them.  They are illegal and no one here can help you.

Altadis has some great spin offs though.

I propose a new rule.  First post posters asking for sources or questions about authenticating illegal cigars get permabanned on the spot.  Simple stuff.....

BlindedByScience said:
I propose a new rule.  First post posters asking for sources or questions about authenticating illegal cigars get permabanned on the spot.  Simple stuff.....

Where's the entertainment in that?  :p

BlindedByScience said:
I would have been banned under such a rule........

jfields said:

Isn't that an even better reason to institute said new rule?  :cool:

Cuban Cigar Forum

[SIZE=14pt]DO NOT DISCUSS CUBAN SOURCES/RETAILERS

DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR SOURCE VERIFICATION

DOING SO WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
[/SIZE]​
 ​
______________​
 ​
Original Poster, just in case you haven't figured it out, this is pretty clearly placed at the head of the forum you posted in.

2K6TBSS said:

Isn't that an even better reason to institute said new rule?  :cool:

I expected that, but from you Jeff! Ouch! :laugh:

Sorry, but as an American citizen, those cigars are unavailable for you, until you graduate to "International Man of Mystery" status and jet into Havana from Cancun on a fake Canadian passport and diplomatic visa to buy them directly from the Cohiba factory, fresh off the smooth brown thighs of the 14 year old Cuban virgins who roll them.

The ones you see advertised online are all rolled in New Jersey, at a facility outside a chemical waste dump, from feline hairballs, dryer lint, and old cigarette butts, on the wrinkly asses of retired Atlantic City hookers.  You don't want those.

~Boar

Rod, Maybe when they sign up, you can force them to agree to the rules, with several questions to be answered properly before they get posting privileges.

Rod said:

Where's the entertainment in that?  :p
Agreed

jfields said:
You wouldn't move into a neighborhood and then go across the street and ask the new neighbor before introducing yourself, "where's the best place to buy some good marijuana from?" ;)
Not to seem unfriendly, but........

Not across the street. Who knows who lives there. Scope out the bus stops and ask the kids before they go to school.