• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Limited and Regional release cuban cigars

• Thread starter Thread starter MX
  • Start date Start date

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
I have looked over the pinned thread, and did not find the information I was looking for.

I am pretty new to cigar smoking, but I now live in a country where I may have some friends that can purchase these legally. I would like to know if there is a source of information where I can learn why they started doing this, and when and what to look for. I have almost zero education when it comes to CC’s.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and TIA for any help.

Tim

A cursory synopsis...

- Dissolution of Soviet Union
- End of Russian financial aid to Cuba
- Altadis SA trades $$$ for partnership in Habanos SA
- A whole new world of international marketing slickness emerges

Thank you for your helpful and very insightful reply. Where would I be in this world with out people like you to help me make it through my day. While your at it, can you please help me find some info on tying my shoes, so I can leave the "Velcro" days behind me.

I guess I am not cut out for this, I wish I knew it all like you....

I would like to thank Wigwam, those sites have been very helpful.
Tim

typo

Tim,

I could not help but read your post, and feel like I should help you.

I hope this helps.

If there's anything else you need, let me know.

Thanks Bro 2x :thumbs:

I did not want to seem out of line, but I did google, just did it from my work computer, and had very limited luck with results.

But really, as soon as I can tie my first lace, I am sure I will be able to get more dates. :sign:

Tim

pick a few marcas and go for a few of the smaller sized cigars tim. you'll develop your own tastes and figure out what works for you.

come back and let us know what you think =) cheers!

Thanks for all the help. Now that I am at my home computer, I am having better search results.

Again, for those of you that took the time to post something informative, and not just be snide, I thank you

Tim